Finding Root Cause
Working in person or remotely, together we uncover the root cause of your symptoms, emotions and story. This may be straightforward or quite complex. We trust that your case will unfold over time. We partner holistically, considering spiritual, mental, emotional and physical factors.
Our initial session includes both a comprehensive intake and a treatment. From the intake process and the wisdom gleaned from my clients energy bodies, I create and follow a customized treatment roadmap. The end destination and objective is a return to health, wellness and balance.
Sessions may include Energy Healing, Biomagnetism, and Coaching on supporting your physical and energy bodies.
Supporting emotional and spiritual evolution with Energy Healing: Release challenging emotions and old wounds, limiting beliefs, and outdated behaviors.
Supporting the body’s return to balance through Biomagnetism and Restorative Coaching: Cleansing and replenishment strategies, clearing infections, inflammation and pain syndromes.
Our initial session is 1.5 hours. Subsequent sessions are an hour.
My clients who are drawn to these energy tools and protocols intuitively know that the body is a marvelous, self-healing mechanism that always seeks to return to balance.
I partner with my clients to successfully address
Specific or suspected diagnoses, and symptoms palettes:
- Acute or chronic infections - Lyme disease and co-infections, EBV/Mono/Herpes, Candida/yeast/fungus, Parasitic infections, tonsillitis, Strep throat
- Gut issues - leaky gut, IBS, SIBO, constipation or diarrhea, food allergies/sensitivities, parasites, biofilm
- Myalgia/pain syndromes - Fibromyalgia, migraines/chronic headaches, joint pain/stiffness, arthritis, neck/back pain, tremors
- Fatigue, CFS
- Heavy toxin burden - heavy metals, mold, pesticides, amalgam fillings, pharmaceutical, acidity and inflammation
- Hormonal imbalances - adrenal fatigue, sleep dysfunction, menstrual irregularity
- Cognitive and neurological issues - brain fog, poor concentration and memory, neuralgia, burning, tingling, numbness, dizziness, tinnitus, facial palsy
- Mood and psychiatric symptoms - mood swings, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, OCD, autism-like disorders
- Poor immunity, unexplained fevers, chills, sweats, flushing
- grief, sadness
- rage, anger, frustration
- guilt, shame
- worry, doubt
- panic, fear, anxiety
- highly sensitivity
- easily overwhelmed
- lack of worth, low self-confidence, self-hatred
- exhaustion, depletion
Unhelpful behavioral patterns, outdated coping strategies:
- mental perseveration, “monkey mind”
- people pleasing, taking on too much responsibility, over-functioning
- take things personally
- can’t speak up for oneself
- high need for control
- high need external validation
- emotional disconnection
- problems with relationships
- inability to set boundaries, no differentiation/individuation from others
- “shoot first, ask questions later”
Belief systems that impede healing:
- “I’m scared to let this go - I don’t know who I’ll be if I change.”
- “I’m not worthy of being well and having the life I want.”
- “Others are more valuable than me - I sacrifice for others”
- “The way I get loved is by……”
- “I want to change but I don’t think I can.”
- “Nobody cares. I’m all alone. Why should I bother?”
- "I've been sick for so long I can't actually imagine being well."